Auto shows, etc. – Lima News – Ohio News Time
• • Every Sunday from May 2 to September 26 (in good weather): From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Mustang rally in the parking lot behind McDonald’s, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Free entry. All Mustangs accept new, old originals or modifications. You can buy ice cream in 3 restaurants and also sell food and drink. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs, NW Ohio. Contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505 for more information.
• • Every Wednesday from May 5 to September 29: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise Inn, 5-8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. Contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505 for more information.
• Every other Monday from May (weather permitting) twenty four, June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, August 2, August 16, August 30, September 13, September 27, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Time, Buffalo Wings & Ring “Monday Night Car and Bicycle Night” ―― 1939 Rocheman Avenue, Lima. There are door prizes and 50/50 draws. Great food and fun rock’n’roll music that benefits the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information, please contact Greg Cook (419-230-9718).
• • Friday June 4: “Back Eye Cruiser” car and bike party, 5-9 p.m., Tom Details, 720 Seaney Road, Lima. Animation from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This includes the T & J’s Blues Brothers review at 7pm. There will be a Jeff Davis show at 7:30 pm and a 50/50 shuttlecock and door prize for “Elvis Live” at 8:00 pm. All proceeds will be donated to the Western Ohio Food Bank. For more information, please contact Greg Cook (419-230-9718).
• Thursday June 10: Alzheimer’s Disease Association Auto Show, 5-8 p.m., Lima Mall, 2400 Elida Road, Lima. Registration costs $ 10 per car and begins at 4 p.m. Entertainment, food trucks and trophies are available. For more information, please call Lima Mall (419-331-6255) or visit limamall.com or our Facebook page.
• • Saturday June 12:Ada VFW Park-in-the-Park Auto, Truck and Bike Show, 115 N. Park Drive, Ada, Ada’s War Memorial Park from noon to 5 p.m. Registration is $ 10 per vehicle from noon to 4 p.m. The trophy will be presented at 5 p.m. All participants have a wooden identity plate. A silent auction featuring an Antique Walk, $ 200 Meat Voucher, $ 150 Beer Pile, Mechanical Creeper / Seat, and Sarka Stainless Steel Grates raffle. An Abrams minitank patrols the park and pulls T-shirts towards the crowd. Profits will go to Blue Star Mothers and Ada War Memorial Park. For more information, please call postal code 419-634-5096 Tuesday through Saturday after 4 p.m.
• • Saturday June 12: 9th Cairo Customs Auto Show 696, 2 pm-6pm, Main Street, Cairo. The registration fee from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. is $ 10. There is food and drink, door prizes, a 50/50 lottery, trophies and plaques. Income and donations that benefit local charities. For more information, please contact Rick Davis at 419-236-4297 or email us at [email protected]
June 18 (Friday) –Bluffton Festival of Wheels, 2 pm-8pm, Downtown Main Street and College Avenue, Bluffton. Registration from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., prepaid $ 10, or $ 12 on the day of the show. All proceeds help support the Lions Clubs of Brahton charity. Rain and sun. Judging will start at 5:00 p.m. and trophies will be awarded at 7:30 p.m. For more information https://carcruisefinder.com/ohio-car-shows/event/53rd-bluffton-lions-club-festival-of See – wheels /.
• • June 27 (Sunday): Westgate Charity Car Show, 10 am-5pm, Apollo Joint Vocational School, 3325 Shawnee Road, Lima. The registration fee is $ 10 per car. There is no pre-registration. Open to all cars and trucks. 50/50 lottery, raffle, concessions, door prizes. Contact Andy Maravola at 419-991-4615 or John Waller at 419-999-5878 for more information.
• • Sunday, 4th July: Firecracker Cruise Inn, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., downtown St. Henry, Ohio. The registration fee is $ 10 per car. The cruise is on a rainy day. Profits will be donated to improve picnic entertainment. There are door prizes, music, 50/50 prints and plaques. For more information, please contact Ben Miller (419) 852-9021 or Dwayne Hemmelgarn (419) 852-3057.
• • Saturday July 31: Vintage Chevrolet Club of America public car show. Cars and trucks of all manufacturers and models can participate. 9 a.m., Allen County Fairgrounds, 2750 Harding Hwy, Lima. Use gate 6 at the south exit. The registration fee is $ 10. For more information, please email [email protected] The price starts at 3 p.m. Events include food trucks, fishing and traded meats.
• • Friday, August 6: Lima Car Show Heartbeat, 5-8 p.m., Tom Earl Family dealership, 2525 Allentown Road, Lima. The registration fee is $ 10 and starts at 4 p.m. All vehicles and bicycles are available. More than 30 trophies will be awarded. Additionally, there will be Polly Mae entertainment, a burnout contest, and Pete’s Ice Cream and Hot Dogs. All proceeds will be donated to Lima’s Heartbeat. For more information, please contact Jennifer at 419-296-7625 or visit [email protected]
• Saturday August 7: Wapakoneta VFW Post 8445 Car Show, 9 am-3pm, 712 N. Dixie Highway, Wapakoneta. The registration fee is $ 10 from 9 a.m. to noon. DJ on site from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. We offer meals, light meals, 50/50, raffles and prizes. All proceeds will go to ceremonial soldiers and local veterans. For more information, please contact Wanda Link at 440-796-3683 or 419-738-4613.
• • Saturday August 7: Kenton Moose Car and Truck Show, 1 to 5 p.m., Kenton Moose Lodge, 800 W. Lima Street, Kenton. The registration fee is $ 10 and the trophy will be handed out at 5 p.m. The first 50 cars will receive dashboard plates, bags of merchandise, door prizes, raffles, 50/50 and entertainment by JD Owen. You can buy food and drink. All revenue goes to the local first answering machine. For more information, please contact Jeff Ross (419-673-5392). It will rain on Saturday August 28th.
To share auto show news, email [email protected], fax 419-229-2926, or auto show c / o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH Please email 45807.